Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tut mir leid!

Sorry I haven't been posting- I had gone to an AFS Post Orientation Orientation camp this weekend, and there wasn't internet access.  I wrote posts anyway, but couldn't put them online- I've back dated them, so you can check them out, if you so please. 

This morning Alex and Anke picked Vincent and me up from the camp.  We stopped at the beach on the way home, and it was kind of funny- the tide was out, and all over the beach were jellyfish that hadn't swum out fast enough, stuck in a little puddle in the sand.  We didn't stay too long, though, because it was a little cold.

It was nice to come home- I was really exhausted, and it was nice to take a nap in my own bed.

That was kind of weird to say... my own bed is in Germany.  Go figure.

Alex, Hannes, Mia, und Stine and I all went flying kites after I woke up from my nap.  I'll post some pictures later.  It was pretty good, but the wind was inconsistent- when it was good it was good, when it was bad it was bad.  It sprinkled a little, but then there was a nice rainbow.  They have nice rainbows here in Germany.

Dinner was ziti and meat sauce!  Nom nom nom.

But now I go back to college essays and chemistry.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment