Friday, October 2, 2009

Freitag

So.  We have an AFS Late-Orientation-Camp this weekend.  That’s why you’re getting this post and the last one and maybe the next one very late.  Blame it on AFS.

Anyway, Fremdspracheschule in the morning, and then Cesar, Bruna, Vincent and I went to the ZOP were we were supposed to meet Geo, but he was MIA.  Anyway, we went into town and got some delicious food before we left for Ponitz, where we were picked up by someone from the camp. 

So far, the camp isn’t really anything new.  It’s just the rules again, and ice breakers, and talking about how we feel.  I’m a little disappointed, though, because it’s almost entirely in English- I would have really appreciated the chance to practice my German.  It’s getting better every day- I’m starting to understand more- so I think it’s a shame that they don’t use it so much here.

Anyway.  It’s fun, although I can’t help missing what I would have been doing in Lubeck- I had been invited to some things this weekend.  Oh well.  Next time.

Sometime I need to talk about Vince the Prince, but now I need to go to bed… hopefully if I forget, I’ll see this post and talk about him one day.

Until then!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment