Monday, October 26, 2009

Lundi lundi

The word of the day is Krizelkrazel, which is wonderfully fun to say and it means scribbling!

J'ai eu mon premier classe de Francais aujourd'hui.  J'attendais ce classe pour longtemps; j'ai voulu savoir si je peut encore parler en Francais.  Et je peut!  Mais c'est beaucoup plus difficile; maintenant quand je cherche pour un mot, le mot en allemagne vient premier, et il faut que je pense pour longtemps de trouver le mot en Francais.

La difficulte de mon classe est plus ou moins egal avec mon classe aus Etats-Unis.  Nous practiquons plus l'accent und grammaire ici, mais je crois que j'ai un grosser vocabulaire.  Maintenant, nous lisons Sous le Ciel de Marseilles.  Il faut que j'acheter un copie.

Excuse my schreklich French... I really think that in a few more classes it will start flowing again.  It's really hard for me right now- I still can remember my french, but I need a trigger, first.  My teacher was impressed with my use of the subjonctif, though.  I had forgotten what the subjontif was, but I guess I did something right.  Props to you, Madame!

Today I baked Curbiskerne from my pumpkin.  Anke didn't believe that they could be eaten, but they really are still delicious, even here in Deutschland.

No comments:

Post a Comment