Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yo

So today I actually started packing. I've been telling people that I was just going to throw stuff in a suitcase the night before, but I really don't want to have to iron everything once I get there, so I'm packing nicely.

It's tough, though, because there's a 44 pound luggage restriction. Nicht cool. I've also been throwing out all of the piles of junk in my room, which I don't mind- I've always taken a sort of a perverse pleasure in getting rid of things. I dunno, maybe it's a sort of psychological fixation with streamlining- I like to get rid of stuff I don't need, because it makes me feel like I'm more efficient.

Of course, I'm not. I still spend just as much time goofing off as before, but whichever.

I found out the other day that Clara, my sister, will be moving into my room. Also not cool. I had been under the impression it would become a guest room, like it's always been... oh well.

Today was my last day at Mobil for the rest of forever. It's too bad, because that was a really sweet job. I literally got paid to do whatever I liked for four hours, as long as I stayed near the register. You can't complain about that.

I don't have a comic to share tonight, but here's a nice picture of Triff:

1 comment: