Thursday, September 17, 2009

I nearly forgot!

The word for "forgot" sounds like "fergessen", but it probably has a v and maybe a u. I'm not very good at spelling here. I need to write this, though, because, ironically, I always forget forgot.

Anyway, I said yesterday I'd have pictures. Here they are.

EDIT: some pictures get cut-off by the layout- all of them are clickable, though, for a more complete image. Also, here's the album: http://picasaweb.google.com/home

.





































































































































































The girls are my host sisters, Mimi and Stine. The single house (not the row of house) is where I'm living, and the last picture is of a light switch. All the lightswitches are like that. They're kind of cool.

Okay, gute nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment