Monday, March 8, 2010

The Haircut Yet-To-Come

Hello!

After school today I went into Luebeck to get my phone fixed (I crushed it under my hip while ice skating Saturday).  That wasn't very exciting, though.  What was exciting was afterward: as I was walking to the bus station, I began to wonder if I should just go ahead and get my haircut- I had been planning on getting it cut for a while, I had some money in my pocket and some time to kill, and I was already in the city... I just didn't really want to spend the money.  I had hoped that Alena would cut my hair by the midstay camp two weeks ago, but we ran out of time, and I had to go home hairy-headed.  Anyway, as I pondered over whether or not to go zum Friseur, a girl came up to me.  She explained that she was a hair-styling student and had her final test on Friday, and wanted to get some practice in before then.  She proceeded to ask if I wanted a free haircut- I said yes- and then she gave me her name and the address of her studio, and told me to come in tomorrow.

How cool is that?  Sometimes life just works.  Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment