Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quickie Update

So I don't really have too much to say, just wanted to check in-

The last two weeks I've been working at Gabler.  Last week I spent time in Marketing, PR, and sales.  I did a lot of translations and some work with databases- I'm pretty sure I talked about that in the last post.

This week I've been in Quality Control.  It's pretty interesting- I've learned the fundamentals of reading schematic diagrams, how to use a dozen different measuring devices, and gotten a good look at the inside of a submarine company.  It's quite impressive- just about every piece is custom built, including screws, nuts, washers, and all the little pieces you'd normally expect to come from stock.

Today I'm going to play volleyball with some friends.

Tomorrow I'll be going to a university in Sachsen-Anhalt to learn about the future of solar energy- there's an overnight conference there, I'll be chilling with Todd.

Saturday I'll be going to Braunschweig!

Okay.  The short post is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment